Making Your Website Work: Copy & Design Tweaks for Smart Business Owners
🔹 A business owner who takes care of their website themselves. You’ll learn how to write better copy & how to make sure that your design doesn’t kill your message.
🔹 A copywriter who wants to sharpen their skill. You’ll also learn to spot bad design and discover powerful arguments to use in conversations with your clients and their designers.
🔹 A web designer who wants to design not only pretty websites but websites that convert.
💡 Among other things, you’ll learn:
- How to spot (and fix) vague and self-centered copy
- How to structure your homepage to make your message clear
- Why you should delete your Testimonials and FAQ pages
- Where to place call-to-action buttons to get more people to click
- What design mistakes get in the way of your message
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Plans & features
Deal terms & conditions
Digital download of Making Your Website Work: 100 Copy & Design Tweaks for Smart Business Owners
This deal is non-refundable
Specification: Making Your Website Work: Copy & Design Tweaks for Smart Business Owners