You can add multiple merge tags in images.
Merge tags can be added in any format to meet the requirements of any email service provider (such as AWS, Klaviyo, MailChimp, SendGrid, and others).
Creating personalized images is easy:
- Define the size of the image
- Upload an image (or use a color background)
- Add text
- Add merge tags (any format, so will work with any ESP)
- Define fallback text (used when you don’t have data for the recipient, e.g. first name)
- Preview the image with test text
- Copy the HTML IMG tag into your email or website
OKZest is credit-based:
- 1 credit = 1 generated image
- Get 10,000 credits per month
- Opt-in to auto-purchase additional credits (these never expire)
The preview page allows you to see how the design will look with text.
It will display the default text that you set in the design page.
You can also type values and see the image update.
You are given an HTML-based IMG embed code for each image. This can be copy and pasted into any HTML source, such as an email or website.
The URL contains variables (merge tags) which get substituted for real data (such as customer name or product name) when the image is delivered.
If you have defined fallback text for the merge tags, that text will be displayed when needed – e.g. when you do not have the first name of someone in your email list.
See our documentation on sharing images.
All features and processes are fully documented.
If you need help, we are available on live chat or email.
Merge tags are an industry-standard way to replace or inject text to create a personalized message.
They have been used in email for decades, and now we are using them to create eye-catching images that portray a message faster and more effectively than a body of text.
Merge tags can have three states:
- Definition – we support merge tags in any format (e.g. MailChimp uses *|FNAME|* = first name)
- Recipient – the substituted text that the recipient will receive (e.g. ‘Kevin‘)
- Fallback – text that will be used if no substitute text is available (e.g. ‘Friend‘)
See our documentation on merge tags.
Get access to OKZest today!
Plans & features
Deal terms & conditions
Lifetime access to OKZest
You must redeem your code(s) within 60 days of purchase
All future plan updates
Please note: This deal is not stackable
There are no reviews yet.